JUMiNGO is the leading digital carrier for worldwide 100% carbon neutral express and parcel shipments with carriers such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, GLS and DPD.
Are you eager to take on responsibility for the French market and build your own team?
Join JUMiNGO as Country Manager France (m/f/d) in full-time in Cologne!
- You are responsible for the commercial success of our business in France
- You customize our platform and offering to local needs and keep an eye on competition
- You plan, prioritize, and support all local activities of our Marketing and Carrier Management team and ensure proper implementation as well as successful negotiations
- You analyze local market performance and develop appropriate measures to continuously improve
- You are hands-on and grow your own country team step-by-step (esp. Sales/KAM and Customer Support) in line with the growth of the local business
- At least 4 years of commercial and/or general management experience with disciplinary responsibility
- Good analytical and communication skills as well as the motivation and ability to quickly understand and structure complex issues
- You are an emphatic team leader and hands-on manager with a high level of responsibility, resilience, and flexibility
- Fluent French and English - German skills are a plus
- An exciting challenge in the expansion of the French market at JUMiNGO
- Flexible working hours and home office option (2 days / week)
- Performance based annual bonus payment and a company pension scheme
- An ambitious, open-minded and dynamic team working in an agile working environment
- Start-up flair, short communication channels and flat hierarchies
- Very modern office at Cologne central station & subsidy for a public transportation ticket / parking spot
- Sky garden, several terraces and ergonomic workplaces
- Cafeteria with employee discount, soft drinks, fruit and snacks as well as team events (whenever possible)