We are looking for an experienced marketer to join us in improving drug safety for millions of users around the world.
- Report directly to the company’s founders
- Lead all marketing activities for MyTherapy
- Market a product used by millions of people
Do you share our enthusiasm for a product that can improve the lives of people with a disease? Do you have a track record for delivering excellent marketing through concise messaging, brilliance in execution, and an RoI-driven, analytical mindset? Do you like to take ownership of results in a unicorn-backed startup environment? Then this job is for you!
- A clear and highly effective messaging towards potential users in line with our value propositions, positioning, and branding
- Owning the Return-on-Investment (RoI) of our marketing spend
- Closing the loop between marketing messaging and product development
- Consistent, efficient, and effective implementation of our the MyTherapy brand, messaging, and campaigns
- Efficiently, pleasantly, and effectively collaborate with our teams and partners
- Strong experience in owning the marketing of and messaging for a digital consumer service (3+ years), healthcare and/or app experience is a plus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for managing our campaigns and collaborating with our editorial, design and localization experts inside and outside smartpatient
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills for a systematic, KPI-driven evolution of our overall marketing approach, campaigns, and channel mix.
- Demonstrated commercial impact, applying strong judgment and analysis toward important business outcomes.
- Significant experience in digital/mobile marketing, content marketing experience is a plus
- A strong sense of ownership and a hands-on attitude
- Native German with excellent oral and written English-language communication skills.
- A passion for working on products and services that have a positive impact for people living with chronic diseases.
- You deeply value working in and shaping a diverse, inclusive working environment and enabling your team to deliver their best
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team and company-wide events
- Highly flexible mobile working policy
- Top-notch equipment and working environment
- Training and development budgets (e.g. for conferences)
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases
- Employee discounts within Shop Apotheke Group