Each industry owes something to our planet - for ours this means executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason many still believe, the e-mobility switch will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. But it won't.
Elli is a vibrant engineering organization of interdisciplinary teams with a culture of knowledge sharing and agile collaboration. Our goal is to build the leading platform for all charging related services. Right now, we already operate tens of thousands of Elli/Volkswagen Group electric vehicle charging stations at customer homes and dealerships. In the upcoming years we want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home products and disrupt the energy market by leveraging the possibilities of electromobility.
- You will work closely together with Elli´s Lead Engineer in managing hardware development projects with suppliers
- You are going to track project milestones, project budget, steer suppliers and ensure internal and external stakeholders are involved where needed
- You create and adjust the internal project planning together with the Lead Engineer and product team
- You will be in close contact with other departments like Operations, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Finance to ensure the whole product team will be prepared for the new product
- You keep all involved parties up to date and prepare status reports, management updates as well as project timelines
- You are having a degree in industrial engineering or business administration with engineering electives
- You have gained several years of professional experience in a similar role, ideally a track-record in hardware development projects
- You have a project management certification
- You are having a strong Interest in technology, hardware and engineering, ideally a strong passion for e-mobility
- You are a good communicator and facilitator of discussions between team members and have a profound understanding of different stakeholders´ interests and ability to bring them together
What we value
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.